After honing my skills as an editor and writer at a major legal publishing company for several years, I moved to the much loved worlds of creative writing, fitness, sports, self-help, and nutrition.
With fiction projects, I've helped authors tell their stories of fantasy, crime, and romance.
I've edited several novels and provided a developmental edit for a novella.
My experience includes combining the writing styles of two coauthors into one coherent voice for a crime novel and helping a British author write both fantasy and romance novels for an American audience.
Fitness and Nutrition
I'm an Editor for SimpliFaster, a blog devoted to athletic speed development featuring articles written by coaches in the field.
Updated an Instructor Resource Manual to be current with the new edition of a nutrition textbook. This involved writing, editing, and research.
Edited a nutrition and lifestyle book authored by a nutritionist and integrative wellness coach.
As a certified personal trainer and nutrition coach, I've helped people for 11 years become healthy and fit. To see articles I've written, please visit:
Edited a self-help book written by an pschyoanalyst.
I started my career as a Research Analyst, Writer, and Editor at Wolters Kluwer (formerly CCH, Inc.) writing and editing legal newsletters and loose-leaf publications for sixteen years.
- Federal Ethics Report
- Federal Immigration Law Update
- Federal Immigration Law Reporter
- ERISA Update News
- ERISA Citator
- Securities Regulatory Update
- Significant Filings Reporter
- SEC Today
- International Securities Outlook
Education and Professional Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Cum Laude, Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- Certified Personal Trainer, NSCA-CPT
- Certified Nutrition Coach, Advanced
- Certified Paralegal with Honors
- Editorial Freelancers Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- IDEA Health and Fitness Association